88 VW Vanagon Camperan
VDUB - Moon Roof - 4 Pax
Haida Gwaii is a great place to travel with the family, our VW Moon Roof CamperVan is easy to pack and comfortable to ride for all members!
This Vdub VAN is hard to miss, she will take you around the island to visit the many cultural places, family outdoor activities, landscapes and etc. It has a capacity of 4 passenger seating and 2 for sleeping sleeping. We can included by request a tent and sleeping pads for extra people. The Rooftop basket will give you extra storage for inflatables. It is an easy and quick set up for a comfortable night sleeping on a superior level.
The campervan is provided with camping chairs and a portable table, fixed sink with pump drinkable water, and a 12V cooler for carrying or maintain food.
Your 4 legged friends can accompany you for an additional cleaning fee.
- 4 Passenger VAN, with a futon style bed, included with pillows, 1 blanket and mattress pad we can provide you with sleeping bags by request only.
- The kitchen equipment includes a camping propane stove, a very important ‘lighter’, propane tank, sink, water supply bottle, pot and pans, general cookware; cutting boards, knives, bowls, strainer, and basic cooking supplies as oil, salt, pepper, sugar, coffee filters and much more.
- Essential serving items; cups, plates, bowls, cutlery, Italian coffee maker, Fancy items such as a corkscrew, wine glasses, and aluminum foil.
- Some cleaning supplies are included; a roll of paper towel and toilet paper, dishwashing soap, sponges, whiskbroom, trash, and a recycling bag.
- On the safety side, it contains; a first aid kit, a map, and a fire extinguisher are provided, along with a flashlight, and a hatchet to complement your camping experience.
You are responsible for replacing the Fuel when returning the camper van.
We only allow you to drive on paved and some dirt roads. The van should NOT be driven on the beach under any circumstances.
You will need to provide your own insurance, we encourage you to respect the set limits and be careful within the Forest, it can be fun but also overwhelming. We are surrounded by unexplored nature, drastic weather changes, wild animals, and diverse plants.
Guidance and tips can be offered at any time if you need them, just contact us.
We are on natives lands, full of culture, sacred rituals, history, and landmarks. Follow the guidance of Haida Gwaii Pledge
On this island, we are one with mother earth. Respect her! If you packed in you packed outV